1. The Two BROTHERS; OR, WHY ARE YOU A PROTESTANT?
II. PROTESTANT DISSENSIONS
1. Religious Dissensions : their Cause and Cure. By Para-
2. The Catastrophe of the Presbyterian Church in 1837, includ-
ing a full View of the recent Theological Controversies in New
England. By ZEBULON CROCKER.
III. THE PRESBYTERIAN CONFESSION OF Faith. ELECTION AND REP-
The Constitution of the Presbyterian Church in the United
States of America: containing the Confession of Faith, the Cat-
echisms, and the Directory for the Worship of God; together
with the Plan of Government and Discipline, as ratified by the
General Assembly at their Sessions in May, 1821, and amended
IV. RECENT PUBLICATIONS
1. The Chapel of the Forest, and Christmas Eve. From the
German of CANON SCHMID.
2. Lorenzo; or the Empire of Religion. By a Scotch Non-
CONFORMIST, a Convert to the Catholic Faith.
3. The Elder's House, or the Three Converts.
4. Pauline Seward; a Tale of Real Life. By John D. Bryant.
V. Epistola ENCYCLICÁ Papæ Pu IX. .
Sanctissimi Domini nostri Pii Divina Providentia
Epistola Encyclica ad omnes Patriarchas, Primates, Archiepisco-
pos, et Episcopos.
VI. R. W. EMERSON's Poems